Friday, October 15, 2010

Please help!

Hi everyone!

I'm not usually one for soliciting all of you guys, but I was hoping for some help on something. I'm helping to fundraise for Prop B in Missouri to put a ban on puppymills. They have over 3,000 puppymills in Missouri, and it has to stop!

My goal is to raise $500 by the end of the month since it's being voted on in November; but if we can do more, that'd be fantastic, too!

Please visit my fundraising page (with a link to more information regarding puppymills) to donate. Your credit card information is secure, and I would greatly appreciate if you all would send this to folks who also might contribute.

Thanks so much for your help, veggies, and I have a few reveiws to post soon! :)

You may also view the URL address here:
https://hsus.salsalabs.com/o/17003/p/salsa/donation/public/?supporter_my_donate_page_KEY=1160

And for those of you who are wondering who Emmy is (my dog who I refer to on my page), here's a picture of her a month after she was rescued from a puppymill:


And here she is now:




Thanks so much in advance for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment